[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5704: IRRE - Children on the table pages get the pid of the parent page in pagetree

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Thu Jun 14 10:52:12 CEST 2007

Hi Michael,

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> Forget this please, I was wrong about this!
> Probably I had already reverted the patch while trying out this. However,
> after checking again, it works all fine. Go!

thanks for taking the time to test this again. Concerning RFC #5718 I
had to modify the patch a litte bit. This RFC is about using the uid of
the parent record instead of the pid if it's a page.

The change in this patch is to update the pid field in
t3lib_loadDBgroup, when the parent is a page.

On copying page records with this situation, some errors occured (as
written in RFC #5718). I'm adding the fix here, because it's more
related to this topic.

If you'd like to test, please apply both patches #5704 and #5718 to your
SVN working copy.

olly
--
Oliver Hader