[TYPO3-core] RFC: Disable versioning in clickMenu in case...

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Tue Jun 5 01:22:48 CEST 2007

Hi,

this is a SVN patch request.

Branch: trunk, TYPO3_4-1?, TYPO3_4-0?

Problem: I was a little bit irritated to find the versioning icons in the
clickMenu when I tried to set up a BE user without access to the versioning
module.

Bug refs: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3687

Solution: Use t3lib_userAuthGroup::check() to disable the clickMenu items
when the versioning module isn't enabled.

Note: The patch is against TYPO3_4-1. Is this a bug fix or a new feature?
Or: should this be fixed in trunk only or also in TYPO3_4-1 or even TYPO3_4-0?
- I just found out it was already reported nearly one year ago. So IMO
TYPO3_4-1 is rather mandatory.

Regards
Thorsten

--