[TYPO3-core] RFC: Various admin panel improvements

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Fri Jul 27 18:45:58 CEST 2007

Am 27.07.2007 um 17:38 schrieb Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]:

> I disagree, as you might want to zoom in/out the admin panel as well.
> Why should it be fixed size?

In case you increase the font size of the site you probably don't
want to happen this to the admin panel as it might destroy it's
layout or make it unusable at all. Just imagine the admin panel with
font size 40px.

> And the admin panel is added after the closing </html>, so there
> are no
> "parent containers" anymore. And it is not even valid XHTML anymore,
> which I mentioned as a bug some years ago, but noone seemed interested
> in having the position of the admin panel configurable (as a template
> marker). See http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1323

I don't care either as the admin panel is presented to logged in BE
users only. A search engine spider or validator wouldn't see it
anyways...

Ingo