[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5913: RTEhtmlarea not correctly displayed in IRRE child form-fields and tabs (Part 2)

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Mon Jul 9 11:17:28 CEST 2007

Hi Wolfgang,

Wolfgang Klinger schrieb:

> *hiya!* ( a little bit off-topic)
>
> On Jul 9, 2007, at 8:50 AM, Oliver Hader wrote:
>> I forgot to mention that I've added a test extension to the bugtracker
>> with Tabs and IRRE levels: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5913
>>
>> Furthermore this issue is related to IRRE. So, if nobody objects I'm
>> going to commit this to SVN.
>
> I'm not very much into this IRRE stuff yet, but I installed
> the mentioned extension and created a "parent" and some "children"
> (nested into each other).
>
> parent
>   +-- child
>         +-- child
>
> After saving, all the "children" where lost in the "parent" edit view
> (though they exist in the backend as records) and whenever I
> try to open the "parent" record TYPO3 produces a PHP timeout
> (max execution time).

Hm, this is really strange. Maybe I there is an error in the extension.
The timeout seems to be a endless loop somewhere. Maybe the child
records were not saved correct. Could you please check if the field
"parent" of the children as filled with the correct uid of their parent
record?

> I used the latest TYPO3 source (trunk), maybe I need something else?

Did you install other patches or did you use a clean trunk? I'm going to
look at this issue again. So until I checked these things, this RFC and
patch are on hold.

olly
--
Oliver Hader