[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #4160: Moving content elements in frontent editing mode causes crash

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Jul 7 01:48:14 CEST 2007

Hi Thorsten,

the patch works fine, but I was not happy having it inserted during the
processing of the page ID, because this would falsify the rendering times,
and is not the place where it belongs to anyway...

So what I've done now is to add a new entry right below that,
having "Frontend editing" on toplevel now. See attached bug_4160_v3.diff.

> Branch: TYPO3_4-0, TYPO3_4-1, trunk

+1 for all three branches.

> @Stucki: In Dietikon you told me you once made a flow chart or sequence
> diagram of index_ts.php. Could you please a) check whether this change
> matches and b) publish that diagram (e.g. in doc_core_api)?

a) yes it matches
b) we're still working on it. hold on... :-)

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out