[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5678: Missing clearer div in csc-textpic-intext-left/csc-textpic-intext-right

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Jul 6 23:59:21 CEST 2007

Hi Oliver,

http://www.456bereastreet.com/archive/200603/new_clearing_method_needed_for_ie7/

>> Should be possible to use this here too.
>
> I also don't like to add an empty HTML tag with no function at all, just
> for clearing a float. But it's not possible to change to "clearfix" in
> the current stable branch.

IMHO you can't change this in the stable branch anyway, because it might
break existing workarounds (you'll never know!)

> So what do you think about approving the patch as it is now for 4.1 and
> Trunk and working on a better solution later on during 4.2 development
> using the "clearfix" class?

No change for 4.1 but probably make it configurable and change the default
in Trunk. Whatever CRG recommends...

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out