[TYPO3-core] RFC: Various enhancements to update wizard

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Jul 6 19:58:49 CEST 2007

REMINDER.

How to test:
Unset the compat_version in localconf.php and enter the update wizard in the
Install Tool.

- Try updating for the first time (changes directly to 4.2 because this i
  the current branch)
- Try switching back to version 4.0
- And now, go back to the latest version (4.2) again. This time, only one
  change (the address feature) should be displayed.

--
Use a newsreader! Check out