[TYPO3-core] Ann: TYPO3 Core Team Guide

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at typo3.org
Wed Jan 31 18:07:58 CET 2007

Hi Michael,

The things I am listing here are just small wording things which I
found, I hope it is okay to post them here, too! Concerning the contents
of the document, I think it is really good.
So, here we go:

Intended audience:
It is a documentation of existing rules which we were just used to.

I think the following sentence would fit in a better way:
It is a documentation of the currently existing rules which the core
team acknowledges and follows.

Team description:
... the core... ;and extensions _which_ can easily extend the
functionality...
the core is maintained by a larger group, _the core team_.
(I am not sure how to undestand the next sentence...)

How to leave
... it seems _to be_ fair

Tasks of a team member
A core team member _should_ (I think "has to" is too strong, especially
after the sentences before)

Review Principles
Every patch has _to pass_ the check of at least three core ... (In the
sentence directly before, you write about "the patch" in present)

Nice document! I think we should publish a news item when this document
has been published.

Greets,
Sebastian

PS: Have fun in the snow!