[TYPO3-core] RFC: enable CDATA creation in t3lib_div::xml2array()

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Sat Jan 27 14:52:50 CET 2007

Hi!

This is SVN patch request.

Branch: trunk (for 4.1!)

Problem: if there are large block of HTML that should go to XML crated
by t3lib_div::xml2array(), all < and > will be converted to &lt; and
&gt; thus making later manual editing very inconvenient.

Solution: enable CDATA usage in xml2array through options. If option is
not specified, behavior does not change. array2xml parses CDATA perfectly.

This patch is mainly made to simplify life for templavoila users, who
often ask for it. It is pretty simple.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/