[TYPO3-core] RFC: performance improvemenets for database

Andreas Otto ao-lists at php4win.de
Fri Jan 26 15:05:57 CET 2007

Hi Dmitry,

On Friday 26 January 2007 14:38, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Do you really think we have to care about proper setup of InnoDb, mysql,
> Apache, raid, swap, etc? This is out of scope.

+1, this is really out of scope.

But, we are changing something that has always worked without thinking about
prerequisites. We cannot make sure that this will work for everyone
flawlessly if they haven't configured their server correctly. What we can do
is mentioning what they have to watch out for.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
http://typo3xdev.sourceforge.net/