[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 4581: Duplicate entry on cache_pagesection on reloading twice

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Jan 24 20:59:12 CET 2007

Oliver Hader wrote: on 24.01.2007 18:29:
> Hi Dmitry,
>
> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>>> How do I test it? It is looking ok but I prefer to test such things
>>> (see, for example, my investigation of linkVars patch).
>>>
>> I.e. fast reloading does not show anything. I cannot reproduce the
>> problem in a single user setup :(
>
> The query has to be sent in the same second, becaus in t3lib_TStemplate
> we have:
> $dbFields = array(
>     'content' => serialize($cc),
>     'tstamp' => $GLOBALS['EXEC_TIME']
> );
>
> So the data that should be written to the database changes every second.
> To simply test this issue, I suggest to set $dbFields['tstamp']=1 and of
> course
> FE caching should be disabled.

Now looking at this I wonder why would we want to save to
cache_pagesection if we have no_cache turned ON?

Maybe the solution here is not even save anything to cache_pagesection
if we are going to throw it away in 1 second anyway...

But I haven't investigated it intensively. Maybe someone knows better
why that would be bad?

Cheers,
Ernesto