[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 4581: Duplicate entry on cache_pagesection on reloading twice

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Wed Jan 24 18:29:32 CET 2007

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>> How do I test it? It is looking ok but I prefer to test such things
>> (see, for example, my investigation of linkVars patch).
>>

> I.e. fast reloading does not show anything. I cannot reproduce the
> problem in a single user setup :(

The query has to be sent in the same second, becaus in t3lib_TStemplate
we have:
$dbFields = array(
    'content' => serialize($cc),
    'tstamp' => $GLOBALS['EXEC_TIME']
);

So the data that should be written to the database changes every second.
To simply test this issue, I suggest to set $dbFields['tstamp']=1 and of
course
FE caching should be disabled.

olly