[TYPO3-core] REMINDER: [RFC: css_styled_content & localization]

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Jan 19 17:04:30 CET 2007

Hi Dmitry,

you are right, the discussion is quite long ago, and therefore I currently
can't remember all the details why I didn't like this patch.

However, after looking at this change:

+       prepend = TEXT
+       prepend.dataWrap = <a id="c{field:_LOCALIZED_UID}"></a>
+       prepend.if.isTrue.field = _LOCALIZED_UID

This will break a website in regards of HTML validity! An <a> tag requires
either an "href" (for hyperlinks) or a "name" (for anchors) attribute! So
"id" is not sufficient it seems.

Still -1 ...

- michael

--