[TYPO3-core] REMINDER: [RFC: css_styled_content & localization]

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jan 17 14:32:04 CET 2007

Hi!

Franz Holzinger wrote:
> I think this is a -1 from Michael at the moment.

Well, it was not really -1, it was "let's discuss" and it was long time
ago (half a year or so). Meanwhile it is really a problem on localized
sites, where editors have to put links to article fragments... :(

I am CCing Michael in case if he does not read this list at the moment
and will wait for 24 hours before committing. As is, the patch does not
affect non-localized sites, so it will not affect majority of sites at all.

> And if not, then you have already a +1 from Bernhard, don't you?

I think, yes, since it is actually his piece of code :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs