[TYPO3-core] 4.1 - How far are we?

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Jan 17 13:13:27 CET 2007

Ingmar Schlecht schrieb:
> Hi guys,
>
> here's an update on the time schedule I have for the last steps to 4.1:
>
> Release Beta 3 on Friday, 19 January
>    2 weeks after Beta 3, in case no new bugs pop up, RC1
>    2 weeks after the RC, in case no new bugs pop up, final
>
> If all goes well, the final could be out Friday, 16 February then.
>
> What do you think about this?
>
> Anything you wish to get into Beta 3?

*sigh* no, I really have no tiem to finish the utf-8-double-recording bug.
<whine>But, I recall that I posted a question concerning my implenentation.
OTOH I recall no answer. No very encouraging. In fact devevloping is no fun
any more despite what has been posted with the last beta.</whine>

> What about the AJAX pagetree project, will it get in? Does anybody have
> time to review it and give it a +1?

Not for the beta, but I'd like to see it in 4.1

Masi