[TYPO3-core] REMINDER: [RFC: css_styled_content & localization]

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jan 17 11:47:25 CET 2007

Hi!

This is the third (or forth?) reminder about surprisingly simple change
in css_styled_content that allows editor to create links to localized
content elements. Currently editors have to reference [possibly
unavailable if "Limit to language" is set] elements in default language
i they want to make a link to localized element (pretty stupid from
their view).

Final version of the fix was proposed by Bernhard Kraft.

Please, give me two +1, so that I can get it to 4.1...

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs