[TYPO3-core] Login Screen

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Wed Feb 28 14:06:08 CET 2007

Hi guys,

I have committed the new login image Rasmus Skjoldan provided us with,
it's a photo by the danish photographer Ture Andersen.

However, it's only for the modern skin (t3skin), so the old login screen
is still unchanged.

If you want to change the color scheme and the login image of the old
skin as well, we are free to change it - Rasmus said it's fine with him
if we change it to whatever we think fits.

cheers
Ingmar