[TYPO3-core] Login Screen

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Feb 13 20:41:50 CET 2007

A little status update...

Ingmar and I have got in touch with Kasper and Rasmus Skjoldan who is in
charge of the TYPO3 CI stuff.

He has recently finished a nice photo concept which he is going to introduce
in the next version of the CI style guide.

Rasmus also seems to have a team ready for working on these photos. I'm
looking forward to see the first result which he promised to send me until
next week.

So there's nothing else we need to do for that at the moment...

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out