[TYPO3-core] New CoreDocs updated

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Feb 23 11:44:16 CET 2007

Hi folks,

I have recently finished all the pending documentation:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Pending_Documentation

Since we are at feature freeze, the CoreDocs are therefore ready to be
published.

Oliver has been trying to create a new version of "static_tsconfig_help". Many
thanks to Stephane Schitter who provided us with a nice extension to do that.
However, there seem to be problems, the dump is generated, but the entries
won't be found in the tsconfig_wizard. Someone will have to fix this before
4.1 final...

Finally, I have updated the whole CoreDocs/ directory for TYPO3 4.1 versions,
plus I also added Diffs and PDF files for all 4.1 documents that contained
reasonable changes (some were only updated to contain the new logo in the
footer).

If nobody objects, I will upload these documents to TER when I'm back from
holiday...

- michael