[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 4957: CSV export stop exporting a field when there is a linebreak

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Thu Feb 22 08:13:06 CET 2007

Hi

> Solution:
> Line-breaks are allow in CSV files. Thus the restriction to use only the
> first line was removed from t3lib_div::csvValues.
The patch looks good to me so far after reading.
But wouldn't it a good idea to add a check if $row is really an array? I'm not sure if this is
checked somewhere before or if $row is an array in any case. Anyway if it is not, PHP will throw an
ugly error. I'm not sure what default procedure for such things is in the core.

Greets,
Thomas

--
typo3-unleashed.net