[TYPO3-core] hiliting of current page in a WS

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Feb 16 12:38:14 CET 2007

Hi Martin,

>>> But Thomas Murphy last week said he wants to release improved versions
>>> of t3skin in TER more often, and will send his improvements as a patch
>>> to some member of the core team before each release.
>
> Afterthought: we still have a feature freeze. He can update on TER
> whenever he feels like it, but jumping into RC1 after beeing silent for a
> year is impolite.

Is this about principials or is it about usefullnes?

I'm happy that Thomas is working on it now. He will move the development of
the skin to typo3xdev and can improve it independently from us, and
together with a team.

The skin will not break any functionality, so it is not critical. It just
improves some things, so why should we hold it back?

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out