[TYPO3-core] Do we needs docs and tests inside ADODB extensions?

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Feb 16 10:53:51 CET 2007

Hi!

ADODB extension includes ADODB library with "cute icons for your site",
docs, PEAR components, session implementation, tests and dbxml schemas.
It takes 775KB on disk and contains 75 extra files. I suppose that none
of it is used. I checked the license and it does not seems that we need
all this stuff.

If it is ok with Karsten, these files can be removed. This will make
package smaller in size and easier to checkout from svn.

What do you think?

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/