[TYPO3-core] RFC: Hook request in t3lib_tceforms

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Wed Feb 14 18:27:16 CET 2007

Am 14.02.2007 um 18:05 schrieb Bernhard Kraft:

> I would not have a problem getting this patch only into 4.1.1 or 4.2.0
>
> I do not think there is really a problem with introducing new hooks
> and
> moving existing ones in patch versions as long as the behaviour is not
> changed)

I think we shouldn't introduce hooks in patch level versions as this
might also end up with extensions requiring path level versions of
TYPO3 which is not good somehow.
I do not see problems whatsoever with introducing them after feature
freeze.

If you don't get it in now, you have to wait until 4.2

Ingo