[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix bug #3412: Max. filesize for images in 'text with image' and 'images only' CEs has too small default value

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Tue Feb 13 11:04:33 CET 2007

Hi Michael,

Michael Stucki wrote:
>> Anyway, I thought an admin can now override the settings now via TS?
>
> Which settings do you mean? Well, the bug reporter first wrote that the
> values are hardcoded, which is wrong. They could always be changed by
> modifying $TCA.
>
> However, why can't we just change the default instead that so many people
> must change it manually...

See the "Allow TSconfig to override TCA field configuration" at
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Pending_Documentation

It would be possible to change max_size values by TSconfig like:
TCEFORM.tt_content.image.max_size = 5120

But of course there should be a default value in $TCA.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/