[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix bug #3412: Max. filesize for images in 'text with image' and 'images only' CEs has too small default value

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Feb 13 10:39:24 CET 2007

Hi Martin,

wow, such a long thread for such a simple change... :-/

> Ok 1MB is meager, but 10MB seems as a default a bit high. How about 5MB?

I'm fine with that. 10MB may be too much, but 1MB on the other side is too
few.

> Anyway, I thought an admin can now override the settings now via TS?

Which settings do you mean? Well, the bug reporter first wrote that the
values are hardcoded, which is wrong. They could always be changed by
modifying $TCA.

However, why can't we just change the default instead that so many people
must change it manually...

> PS: I'm in favor of limit 1024*n (as we report the size in MB).

Will do.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out