[TYPO3-core] Getting an overview

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Feb 13 10:21:01 CET 2007

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Because we have always a rush of new features. In fact it's too me a
> race between devs who will get his patches reviewed and who not. I'm
> always a bit pissed if a patch of mine doesn't make it because of that.

I do not remember who proposed but there was a proposal to dedicate a
developer for reviewing patches for a day and pay a small amount for it.
May be it should be seriously considered. Even better: it should be two
developers, list of patches should be defined for them, so they both
*must* give a feedback in the order of the patch list. This way we could
do it much faster.

Personally I try to review patches but these days I have too much work
on my main job and weekends is not the best time to sit with laptop,
family also needs attention...

I feel more and more that we really need it like a temporary work.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs