[TYPO3-core] Getting an overview

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Feb 5 13:26:10 CET 2007

Ingmar Schlecht schrieb:
> Michael Stucki wrote:
>
>>Thanks a lot Ingmar,
>>
>>I have added all my pending patches now. Quite a lot, as it seems...
>>
>>For those who want to help with reviewing some patches, I suggest that we
>>first look at the features, then the bugs. Features can only be implemented
>>until RC1 because of the feature freeze...
>

> Thanks for updating the list.
>
> Looks like there's 4 feature patches open at the moment. I guess that's
> doable until tonight, so we can release RC1 tomorrow morning. If the
> patches don't get in, I'm afraid they have to wait till 4.2.
>
> What do you think?

Artifical pressure ;-) *

I have a suggestion for the release of 4.2. We set an additional date for
our timeline: proposal freeze. After this date no patches for features are
to be proposed. Following this date allowing one or two weeks for review we
have the real feature freeze followed by one or two weeks of final bug fixing.

Masi

* I know that I cannot do any (real) review today.