[TYPO3-core] RFC: What to do if reviews are not made?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Feb 1 13:04:21 CET 2007

Hi folks,

the Core Team Guide covers a small section about what to do if a review and
thus the approval is missing.

| 6. If the patch was neither refused nor approved
| If it happens that you don't get any feedbacks within a timeframe of one
| week, you can first send a reminder to the core list. If that still does
| not help, you should collect all information inside a bugtracker entry
| (including your patch of course) and add a notice at the teams Wiki
| website: http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3_4-Development

Although this defines a small workflow, it will not solve the whole problem
that we want to present more of our own patches than we have time to look
at someone elses problem.

I would like to start a discussion about that. How do you think can we solve
this problem? Should we just let everyone commit directly? What about
keeping the good quality in this case?

Thanks for your comments, and greetings from L2A.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out