[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7028: Implement CSH for flexforms

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Thu Dec 20 16:00:54 CET 2007

Hey Dmitry,
I've been waiting for this feature too, so many thanks!
>>   Do you think it's also possible to display field description when
>> checking  this option ? But may be with improved tooltip from Chris
>> it's not very  important.
>  Display field description - where?.. I am not sure I understand.

Prior to 4.2, there was a checkbox at the bottom of the editing form
to display field descriptions (right next to the existing checkbox to
show secondary options).  This would show the CSH inline on the form
rather than in the popup window.  If I remember correctly, it got
removed in a pretty recent commit.

There is still an option inside User Settings for the Context
Sensitive Help mode, that causes the same behavior so the overall
setting is still applicable.

Thanks,
Jeff