[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7028: Implement CSH for flexforms

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Dec 20 15:36:23 CET 2007

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> tested and works perfect! +1
> I'm glad that you did this patch as i missed this feature for a long time.

I missed it too but extra thanks should go to ben van 't ende from Netcreators, who wanted this feature and gave me the idea that it should be created ;) So here it is.

> Do you think it's also possible to display field description when checking
> this option ? But may be with improved tooltip from Chris it's not very
> important.

Display field description - where?.. I am not sure I understand.

Chris'es changes and my addition definitely must be synchronized. Alpha3 is aproaching and I could not wait until his patch is fixed, so I made mine. But when his patch is approved, we definitely should make flexform use the same look. His patch is a very good improvement to usability!

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team