[TYPO3-core] RFC: 0006967: File List: "Show Thumbnails" does not take precedence if user-setup option is used

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Mon Dec 17 13:50:44 CET 2007

Hey Benni,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:

> I have a vision for these changes in my mind. Looks like I gotta make a
> screen to show you what I want to accomplish, because before then every
> change is such a pain for me as the explanation takes like 10 times as
> much time as the change itself.

Well, I think the current commit policy is great for fixing bugs (and
not breaking stuff along the way) and for introducing small changes.

But I also understand, that making bigger changes (or trying to break
big visions into small parts) can be painfull, because other people only
see this small part and therefore only judge this).

So perhaps it could be a good idea (which was already mentioned here) to
be able to work in branches more freely, or give special people special
rules for their resposibilities (e. g. like Olli for IRRE, or Thomas
Hempel for the installer and so on).

> Sorry guys, but I am really tired of writing patches (on my sundays) or
> writing or commiting for now.
>
> Merry Christmas!

I wish you a relaxed time, merry christmas and also a great and
powerfull new year!

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut