[TYPO3-core] RFC #6957: Remove bottom button panel in alt_doc.php

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sat Dec 15 16:44:34 CET 2007

Hey Tapio,

Tapio Markula wrote:
> -2. It is not a good habit to use large functions.
1) No -2, only -1 is possible.
2) is your comment on the patch or Ingmars comment.
2) What does this comment of you "It is not a good habit to use large
functions" have to do with my patch?
> It would be nice to have it with a parameter if it is on the bottom or
> top with option to disable bottom buttoms if wanted.
I think we're overflown with thousands of options that were always added
and never structured. But please go ahead and write your own patch for
this idea to put the top button bar on the bottom, if you feel like you
need this. feel free to discuss whether this is needed or not on the HCI
list.

--
greetings,
benni.