[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6924: t3lib_div::readLLXMLfile does not use localized content anymore

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Thu Dec 13 16:48:51 CET 2007

Hi Olly,

Oliver Hader schrieb:

> See my post at the end of this thread. There's a patch attached (v2)
> that shall be tested. Of course we can revert RFC #6903 (6924 is the
> solution for it and not commited yet). So, it's up to everyone to test
> and review the patch to have the quick solution...

Sorry, no offence meant! I'm as well happy, you dig in this issue, since
I can't. My problem is, that I cannot oveverview the impact your (and
Dmitrys) former patch has, so I cannot really review it.

I even do not know how to test this intensiveley, since I don't know
exactly how many possibilities exist to reproduce the bug.

That's why I personally tended to revert Dmitrys change, but if I
undersand your last posting correctly, this does not help, and the
affected users must also delet the typo3temp/llxml folder.

After all:

If anyone can provide a step by step test scenario, I'm happy to test
the patch.

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut