[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6924: t3lib_div::readLLXMLfile does not use localized content anymore

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Thu Dec 13 15:27:54 CET 2007

Hi Helmut,

Helmut Hummel schrieb:
> Niels Pardon schrieb:
>> +1 for a quick solution
>
> The quickest would be to revert http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6924,
> release a fixed 4.1.4a and afterwards think about a proper solution.
>
> And a Quick Fix is kind of urgent, since people start downgrading their
> TYPO3 installations [1]...

See my post at the end of this thread. There's a patch attached (v2)
that shall be tested. Of course we can revert RFC #6903 (6924 is the
solution for it and not commited yet). So, it's up to everyone to test
and review the patch to have the quick solution...

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/