[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6924: t3lib_div::readLLXMLfile does not use localized content anymore

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Wed Dec 12 11:01:06 CET 2007

Hi again ;)

I discussed with Dmitry to use md5 instead of shortMD5.
There was also a check against the length of the filename to be lower
than 60 bytes. This check was there since 2004 and maybe Kasper used
Minix V3 filesystem at that time which had a maximum of 60 chars. This
check was removed now.

The new patch is attached to this post.

olly

--