[TYPO3-core] RFC: Splitting CMS-TCA into several files (clean up)

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Dec 5 13:00:06 CET 2007

Hi!

Malte Jansen wrote:
> Ok, if they should be merged you only load them once.
> But instead of merging them, you could splitt them to several files and
> get some speed and get more readable code...

I do not think it will give improvement. FE always loads pages, tt_content, sys_domain, fe_* and cache_*. So it is not worth to have them in dynamic file. The other thing is BE, it normally does not need fe_* or cache_*. So we can move pages & tt_content to static file and the rest to another single file and use require_once to load it.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team