[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6888: Disabling some or all controls in "group" field

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Dec 5 11:45:36 CET 2007

Hi!

Benjamin Mack wrote:
> * I'd rather use camelCase: "disableControls" instead of
> "disable_controls" (there are zillions of places in the core where it's
> always mixed, let's start and make it unified).

I used that at first but then I looked to Core API and so that all other options for "group" use underscope syntax. So I changed disableControls to look similar.

> * We also need documentation for this. Please attach it here too

This should go to description of "group" type.

Key: disable_controls
Datatype: string
Description: [internal_type = file ONLY]. Disables one or more controls in the group element. May contain one or more comma-separated values (no spaces allowed). Valid values are:
- browser - disables browse button
- list - disables list of elements. Also disables browse button
- upload - disables upload field
Scope: Display

--
Dmitry Dulepov