[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #6473: Extend render userFuncs by TS field property

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Dec 3 17:07:41 CET 2007

Hi,

that is why I was for having this as a TypoScript in core, because then
it would be documented in TSref. css_styled_content isn't really
"documented" in the sense as a reference of Typoscript properties for
their userFunc's, like we have in TSref. And as most options are meant
to be compatible with existing TSref documented behaviour (e.g.
render_textpic = IMGTEXT), it would be just double the work we have to
have to document it there too.

css_styled_content is documented in doc/manual.sxw which still ships
with TYPO3 core source. It is not very up-to-date, but I never had the
time to update it properly.

Cheers,
Ernesto