[TYPO3-core] RFC: Another hook request for db_list (#6738)

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sun Dec 2 20:26:00 CET 2007

Hi Bernhard,

I saw you used some JavaDoc documentation for hooks in this patch:
> +		/**
> +		 * @hook			DB-List getTable
> +		 * @date			2007-11-16
> +		 * @request		Malte Jansen  <mail at maltejansen.de>
> +		 */

If we want this to be a common standard (which it must be to be of any
use), it must be documented in the Coding Guidelines.

So can you please write a draft for the documentation of the JavaDoc
tags to be inserted in the Coding Guidelines? When it's discussed and
agreed upon, it must be placed on the Pending Documentation wiki page.

BTW, there's a type in your email address at this line:
> * @request		Bernhard Kraft  <krafbt at kraftb.at>

Please correct it in SVN.

cheers
Ingmar