[TYPO3-core] question re indexed_search

Vahan Amirbekyan vahan at ectostar.com
Sat Dec 1 05:24:56 CET 2007

or for instance this Fatal error

php /var/www/typo3/dgfsite/dgcomm/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh crawler
PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
/var/www/typo3/dgfsite/typo3_src-4.1.1/typo3/sysext/indexed_search/class.lex
er.php on line 181

after what I need manually disable and then enable the crowler so that the
command above start working again
?

news:mailman.1.1196479765.28690.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...