[TYPO3-core] RFC: a hook in TCEforms to complement hook in TCEmain

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2007 at typo3.com
Thu Aug 30 17:29:17 CEST 2007

Hi Dmitry,

What you are trying to accomplish is the same as what is already done
for RTE fields; transformations. I don't know if it would be helpful
for you to look at that. I know I made an RTE API which
transformations can hook into. transformations can be set up for at
least "textarea" fields, I can't remember if they are also available
for other fields. But the idea might be to extend the
"transformation"-handles for any field type in a standardized way.

Other than that hooks are fine with me.

- kasper