[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #5690 - TCEforms: add inline editing of secondary options

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Aug 20 14:33:02 CEST 2007

Am 20.08.2007 um 14:12 schrieb Thomas Hempel:

Hi Thomas,

> Currently we have one checkbox "Show secondary options (palettes)".
> This is stored globally of course.
> If I got you right the patch should be improved to store in BE_USER-
> >uc wether a palette is
> displayed or not!? But every table has it's own palettes and so I
> think we have to store it for each
> table.

Actually I didn't check whether that global setting is stored in uc,
but as I said there's no need to have the state of that checkbox
stored for each tabel. Just store it globally like it is now.

The point is that if we change the behaviour of the checkbox to show
the secondary options without page reload the current behaviour
(remembering the global state) gets lost. Therfore it needs to get
resembled with an AJAX request f.e.

Ingo