[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #5690 - TCEforms: add inline editing of secondary options

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Mon Aug 20 14:12:38 CEST 2007

>>> more improvement:
>>> to keep it consistant with the current behaviour (TYPO3 remembers the
>>> state of that checkbox), their should be an AJAX request updating the
>>> BE users's uc data with the state of the checkbox.
>> I'll have a look at this. But does it really make sense, that we store
>> for each palette in each table if it is displayed or not? I'm not sure
>> about that.
>
> the current behaviour is:
>
> checking the mentioned checkbox triggers it globally for all TCEforms,
> no need to store this on a per table basis
>
> let me know if I need to clearify more ...
Currently we have one checkbox "Show secondary options (palettes)". This is stored globally of course.
If I got you right the patch should be improved to store in BE_USER->uc wether a palette is
displayed or not!? But every table has it's own palettes and so I think we have to store it for each
table.

Greets,
Thomas

--