[TYPO3-core] RFC: Various admin panel improvements

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Aug 11 15:45:57 CEST 2007

I have noticed some issues which were introduced by this change:

- The alignment for ->extGetItem() in all cases needs to be left, so the
  parameter which I added in yesterdays commit was not neccessary. Now the
  alignment is hardcoded, and the parameter has been removed again.

- I noticed that my validator complains about missing "summary" attributes
  for some tables of the admin panel. I have added them now with empty
  content.

- Removed superfluous table around the config checkboxes of the tsdebug
  section

- Removed superfluous "title" attributes for some images in
  tslib_content->editPanel()

I have committed the changes right now, see attached diff for details.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out