[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix IRRE in workspaces

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Mon Apr 30 16:20:46 CEST 2007

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Is there some explanation online what works and doesn't with IRRE and
> WS? I guess many ext developers are still struggling how to make their
> extensions work with WS at all, so adding complexity (some things work)
> is a problem.

Well, irre & workspaces did not work together before, now csv and
foreign fields work ok.

> Do we have an updated "how does WS work and how can I use them in my
> extebnsions" document?

No. Kasper's doc is up to date but too complex as "first reading". I did
tutorial extension for templavoila and think about making similar for
workspaces. It should have a manual that explain workspace concept in
easier way.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/