[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix IRRE in workspaces

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Apr 30 11:05:00 CEST 2007

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:

> - this does not fix irre&workspaces completely (works only for csv &
> foreign_field types) but this is better than nothing

Is there some explanation online what works and doesn't with IRRE and WS? I
guess many ext developers are still struggling how to make their extensions
work with WS at all, so adding complexity (some things work) is a problem.

Do we have an updated "how does WS work and how can I use them in my
extebnsions" document?

Masi