[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #4914: Adding some more Date Conditions to class.t3lib_matchcondition.php

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Tue Apr 3 17:47:29 CEST 2007

Andreas Otto schrieb:
> This is a SVN patch request.
>
> Problem:
> Some more data conditions are needed in class.t3lib_matchcondition.php.
>
> Solution:
> Adding the two additional conditions would make it possible to use
> conditions like
>
  > [julianday < 300]
> some.temp.object.season = spring or summer
> [end]

date("z") is "day of year". I know "Julian date", which is the number of
days a long way ago (eg Julian Day 2453179.00000 is June 22, 2004, at
12:00pm) and the day begins at noon, not midnight.

So +1 for the patch, but please name it "dayofyear" to avoid any
confusion with a Julian Date or the Julian Calendar.

Masi