[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #5088: cache is not saved properly because of charset conflict in the database

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Mon Apr 2 08:45:12 CEST 2007

Hi,

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> I was waiting for more comments about this topic, but unfortunately nobody
> seems to be interested. To me it is an important bug, so I want to have
> this problem solved before 4.1.1.

Of course it would be nice if the install tool would take care about
that. But as Michael statet correctly, this tool doesn't exist yet and
thus cannot solve the problem.
I spent some hours on this issue and IMO there is no other (easy) way to
solve this. Furthermore I confirm that Michael's patch solves the bug.

+1 for the patch

olly
--
Oliver Hader