[TYPO3-core] Domain records and rootpages

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Sep 20 15:57:53 CEST 2006

Hi Bernhard,

feature looks ok but consider that the Install Tool will write
"FALSE" (string) not FALSE (boolean), so be prepared to deal with this
correctly. See pageNotFound_handling which provides a similar workaround for
the problem, and a mark so we can easily find these places once the install
tool will be fixed for this situation.

No vote yet, I will test this later...

- michael