[TYPO3-core] Kickoff: TYPO3 4.1 (suggestions)

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Wed Sep 13 15:45:31 CEST 2006

Hi!

Wolfgang Klinger wrote:
>  very nice, didn't know about "about:config",
>  thanks!

Well, one more tip: if you have a good connection, you can increase
speed by changing by increasing value of "network.http.max-connections".
Default value for FF 1.5 is 24, it is good enough. Earlier version use 2
or 4, which is totally inadequate these times.

And I found many useful settings if I search for "tabs". For example, I
can open any new window in tab. This looks strange for typo3's
enlarge-on-click but otherwise useful.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/